Palm Cove Fishing Packs Delivered
- Palm Cove Fishing Packs provide delivery and pickup, to and from your accommodation!
- 1 x rod (height 6’10”) two piece, with a 4000 size reel & 30 lb mono line
- Bait 1 x 350g pack of frozen pilchards is included with every hire
- Hand line 40lb
- One fishing chair with built-in rod holder
- Soft tackle bag organiser
- Tackle box includes various size hooks, sinkers & swivels. Wire trace & float
- Fishing knife, bent nose pliers & lip grips
- Chopping board, tape measure
- Main storage bucket 20 Lt, plus nesting bait bucket 10 Lt
- A basic first aid kit
- Printed tide guide and fish guide
- Mobile friendly, local fishing info, locations, fish guide and more
- Extra adult rods @ $10 each. A one off cost for the duration of hire
- Kids rods @ $5.00 each for the duration of hire
- Extra bait @ $5 per pack. Prawn, Squid and Pilchard
- Extra Chair with built-in rod holder @ $5
Best fishing times:
Palm Cove Fishing Packs. Firstly Dusk and Dawn are especially scenic times. These same times also offer an increase chance of action!
The first hour of tidal movement, from high to low and also from low to high are also good times to be soaking a bait!
Finally, look at your tide guide if you happen to find the tide patterns just mentioned coincide with dusk or dawn. Get in, get on!
As a visitor to Tropical North Queensland, for your ultimate safety we simply and strongly advise you fish from a jetty or wharf, where you can fish day or night with confidence knowing you are up high and safe from the waters edge.