Palm Cove Fishing Packs Rentals
Delivered 24 hour hire
Time for one or two good sessions. 24 hour hire provides flexibility to relax for a few of hours. Early morning and dusk are great times! Perhaps catch a midday tide.
Delivered 3 day hire
We fully understand how many things we try to cram into a holiday. Relax, a three day hire will give you ample opportunity to go for a fish whenever suits, at your leisure!
Palm Cove Fishing Packs Delivered
- Palm Cove Fishing Packs provide delivery and pickup, to and from your accommodation!
- 1 x rod (height 6’10”) two piece, with a 4000 size reel & 30 lb mono line
- Bait 1 x 350g pack of frozen pilchards is included with every hire
- Hand line 40lb
- One fishing chair with built-in rod holder
- Soft tackle bag organiser
- Tackle box includes various size hooks, sinkers & swivels. Wire trace & float
- Fishing knife, bent nose pliers & lip grips
- Chopping board, tape measure
- Main storage bucket 20 Lt, plus nesting bait bucket 10 Lt
- A basic first aid kit
- Printed tide guide and fish guide
- Mobile friendly, local fishing info, locations, fish guide and more
- Extra adult rods @ $10 each. A one off cost for the duration of hire
- Kids rods @ $7.50 each for the duration of hire
- Extra bait @ $7.50 per pack. Prawn, Squid and Pilchard
- Extra Chair with built-in rod holder @ $7.50
Best fishing times:
Palm Cove Fishing Packs. Firstly Dusk and Dawn are especially scenic times. These same times also offer an increase chance of action!
The first hour of tidal movement, from high to low and also from low to high are also good times to be soaking a bait!
Finally, look at your tide guide if you happen to find the tide patterns just mentioned coincide with dusk or dawn. Get in, get on!
Pedro’s online Fish Guide or get the highly recommended App Store QLD Fishing 2.0 app or, Google Play QLD Fishing 2.0 app as a your ultimate Fish Guide reference.
As a visitor to Tropical North Queensland, for your ultimate safety we simply and strongly advise you fish from a jetty or wharf, where you can fish day or night with confidence knowing you are up high and safe from the waters edge.
Catch fish or not, we hope that a Pedro’s pack can provide an experience of the pastime that is fishing. A chance to get back to nature, relax and enjoy some quality time with family and friends!
Payment in full is required before commencement of hire.
Cancellations within 24 hours of booked date will not receive a refund.
Terms And Conditions
The person/s hiring any Pedro's Hire products must be 18 years and over.
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult while using any of Pedro's Hire equipment.
All "Hirees" are recommended to read our online FISHING INFO and LOCAL INFO pages/links.
These pages cover local rules and regulations for recreational fishing in the tropics, plus General Safety Practices around the local area/environment.
Information provided is for your overall comfort and safety,
We want you to do the right thing, have fun and ultimately be safe.
Loss of equipment:
Pedro's accept a reasonable amount of loss and/or damage of equipment through general wear and tear, we also understand accidents can happen. However if major items are simply lost or missing may be charged for at a reasonable replacement cost.
We simply ask you treat the gear with a small amount of respect.
Hirees take full responsibility for any incident/accident and/or potential loss incurred as a direct result of failure to adhere to our LOCAL INFO and FISHING INFO recommended guidelines.